Dual Stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA): MML09212H
This dual stage low noise amplifier operates in the 400-1400 MHz frequency range and is ideal for use in picocell, femotocell, tower-mounted amplifier, receiver front end circuit, cellular infrastructure, and other low noise, high linearity applications.
Dual Stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA): MML09212H Features:
- Low Noise Figure: 0.52 dB @ 900 MHz
- Frequency: 400--1400 MHz
- Unconditionally Stable Over Temperature
- High Reverse Isolation: --58 dB @ 900 MHz
- P1dB: 22.8 dBm @ 900 MHz
- Small--Signal Gain: 37.5 dB @ 900 MHz (adjustable externally)
- Third Order Output Intercept Point: 37.5 dBm @ 900 MHz
- Active Bias Control (On--chip)
- Single 5 Volt Supply
- Supply Current: 150 mA
- 50 Ohm Operation (some external matching required)
- Cost--effective QFN Surface Mount Package
- In Tape and Reel. T1 Suffix = 1,000 Units, 12 mm Tape Width, 7 inch Reel.