SiFotonics Technologies Co., Ltd, a pioneer and global leader in optical networking solutions based on silicon photonics integrated circuits and components, today announced portfolio of 800G linear-drive pluggable optics (LPO) solutions, with much reduced power dissipation and latency and ideally suited for rapid growing AI and data center optical networking applications.
Andover, MA /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ - SiFotonics Technologies Co., Ltd, a pioneer and global leader in optical networking solutions based on silicon photonics integrated circuits and components, today announced portfolio of 800G linear-drive pluggable optics (LPO) solutions, with much reduced power dissipation and latency and ideally suited for rapid growing AI and data center optical networking applications.
The 800G LPO products are designed with SiFotonics state-of-the-art silicon photonics chipset, including high bandwidth, low loss silicon photonics MZ modulator PIC, co-designed and co-optimized high performance driver IC, and high-performance Ge/Si PD array, with below features:
- Greatly reduced power dissipation: typical power consumption about 6W, reduced by >50% from embedded DSP solutions.
- Outstanding transmitter performance with high bandwidth, high linearity, and low distortions.
- Volume deployment proven Ge/Si PD array with high sensitivity and low noise performance.
- Low pre-FEC BER levels with high performance margin.
- Multiple form factors support with OSFP and QSFP-DD800.
- Multiple configurations supporting optimized for GPU/CPU cluster networking for ranges of 100 meters, 500meter to 2km single mode fiber connections.
- Multiple optical fiber interface configurations options to support full 800G, 2x400G, or 8x100G applications.
"800G-LPO products are new additions to our increasing range of silicon photonics product platforms, and we are getting enthusiastic response from customers with diverse applications from AI clusters networking, data center Ethernet switch fabric, and service Router applications. We are committed to development of innovative LPO solutions to the market with close collaboration with industry leaders and build a healthy eco-system", commented by Dr. Dong Pan, Founder and CEO of SiFotonics.
These 800G LPO products are available for sampling and have been shipped to customers for testing.
About SiFotonics Technologies Ltd.
SiFotonics Technologies Co., Ltd. is a leading solution provider for ultra-high speed data center and 5G wireless optical networking applications with advanced Silicon Photonics Integrated Circuits and Components as well as customer specific solutions. SiFotonics was established in 2007 in Massachusetts, US, and has offices and facilities at Boston, San Jose, Taiwan Hsinchu, Hong Kong, Nanjing, Beijing and Shanghai. SiFotonics web site is http://www.sifotonics.com.